City Hall and DMV OPEN 8:30am-4:00pm
The Paynesville City Hall and Department of Motor Vehicle will re-open for all services on
May 18th 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
There have been some changes made in order to comply with COVID 19 Safety Precautions.
Please anticipate lines and a longer wait time to process transactions. We will continue to utilize the drop box in front of City Hall for tab renewals and title transfers for those who don’t wish to wait in line or come inside.
- Insurance information for tab renewals
- Social Security number for Driver’s License application
- All documents required for the Real ID or the Enhanced ID per Federal Guidelines
- Knock on the South end door that displays the Police Department emblem, or
- Call 320-243-7346
* The most commonly used forms will be available on the City of Paynesville website:
- Go to paynesvillemn.com
- Go to Residents, click on the category that you need
- If you need further assistance please contact us at 243-3714:
*Ron: Ext 230, Utilities, Parks, Streets, Airport, Compost, Acting Co-Administrator
*Belinda: Ext 228, Water Billing, Accounts Receivable, City Licenses, Economic Development Loans, Acting Co-Administrator
*Jennifer: Ext 221, Planning, Zoning, Building Permits, Meetings and Agendas
*Melinda: Ext 236, Motor Vehicle, Driver’s License, DNR
*Jodi: Ext 248, Motor Vehicle, Driver’s License, DNR
*Kristin: Ext 247, Social Media, Website Channel 8, Motor Vehicle, Driver’s License, DNR
*Stephanie: Ext 233, Police Secretary, Accounts Payable, Payroll