Surplus Items Up for Sealed Bid
Notice is hereby given that sealed bids for surplus items will be accepted by the City of Paynesville, 221 Washburne Ave., Paynesville, MN 56362, until 11:00 a.m. on July, 8, 2022 at Paynesville City Hall, at which time the bids will be opened and read aloud. Bids shall be directed to Ron Mergen, Public Works Director in a securely sealed envelope and endorsed upon the outside wrapper, “BID FOR SURPLUS PROPERTY”. The property can be viewed upon request before July 8, 2022.
All items will be sold by sealed bid; “as is” with no warranty expressed or implied. The City will not deliver any items and all items must be paid for by check or cash and picked up by 2:00 p.m. on July 15, 2022.
The surplus items include:
- Lily Pad 6 ft. x 18 ft. by 1.5 in.
- Lift Master Garage door opener Model 3900PLD, mfg. date 2016
- Stiebel Eltron 4 gallon hot water heater
- Modine, Steam or hot water unit heater
- Modine, Steam or hot water unit heater Model HS108S01
- General Electric, house hold microwave
- Lathem Time Clock, Model 1500E
- Used ag steel, approximately 2,400 sq. ft. various lengths
- 10 ft. rescue board
- Homemade trailer & portable sign